Labels

Friday, January 3, 2014

The Status of the Ednia Project

I hope everyone has been enjoying the short sections on the Ednia project. There are still a lot of world-building I am trying to accomplish before diving into plots, so there will be a while before the entire story focuses on the journey of Sharron Miles. At this point, I am very happy that I was finally able to complete the Perspective series, showcasing some personnel that would directly affect the mindset and the actions of the said protagonist.

As a recap to the work has been previously posted here, I am just going to give a little bit of contexts.

Exchange series Prelude Part I Part II  Part III

On this day, I swear to you that this sword in my hand will answer to no one but you, who carried the blood of Le-Tel. Take my life to be your spear confronting your foes and your shield sheltering from harm. Your smile will be my ultimate glory. 


Mind Game series Prelude Part I Part II

If I have the chance to save the world again, would I do it as a dutiful tool performing its function or as a being with doubts and concerns? How many sacrifices is the maximum I can do away that the world would be saved? 
No, do you not understand? You cannot save the world without making sacrifices.  


Match with Kathy series Prelude Part I Part II Interlude Part III Part IV

I never wanted to become your enemy. You have always been a kind person, and I have always admired that. When we reincarnate in the next life, would you consider becoming my friend?


Of course, more will come, but at some slow paces. There are a couple of ideas being tossed around, but for now. 

Now, previews for the next three Ednia projects are

Wanderer on the Prairie series
Theme:  I know you are born to the nobility. But at least try to blend into crowds. 


Lady of the Lake series
Theme:  Maybe my prayer will not be answered, and that is also acceptable. 


First Encounter series
Theme:  You are one weird kid.


Happy New Year, everybody.


No comments:

Post a Comment