Labels

Friday, July 23, 2010

Match with Kathy, Perspective Part I, Claudio Ahnmes

To think that incompetent affiliate of House Miles has made so far into the quarterfinals, maybe I have underestimate his ability. I have to admit that these Miles do have some talents. Sharkra Miles, though you rise to the rank of Chancellor, the more vehement you push for reforms, the greater it will be for your house’s downfall. But to think that my own son would befriend that wicked bookworm and betrayed by his own foolishness, ahhh, I will live to see the day of your ruin, your filthy commoners!

But Karel, too young … you didn’t even have a chance to see your daughter’s graduation

We should have had a few more cups if I knew it would end like this.

(The halberdier closed in and connected a flashy but powerful combo which knocked the boy backwards, barely maintaining his balance to roll away from the next strike.)

Eagle’s Sweep, very nicely executed, Kathy.

Just seeing that Miles brat being pushed like a fly on swatter makes me quite pleased.

Kathy will for certain bring her indignation into judgments, and I doubt that Miles brat stand a chance in this match. Let’s see, oho, there they are. Tchk, I would love to watch their disappointment but seems like the head of the house is absent. Only women of the house, ha, they sure have no confidence in that little guy, do they?

Although there is the heir on the other side, whom I have to say is quite a genius. It will benefit me greatly if I can recruit him to our side. Those useless branch families, they still call themselves Anmes? Not a single successor came into the league with a wrenched Miles—all those fools only think about wines, games, and women. I would not give up the lines of Anmes to the dirty Miles, but maybe in the end, Kathy, or her sister, can be the only piece reviving the household.

Well, well, my granddaughter is surely making that brat sweat. She has grown so much. I remembered the time when she could barely hold up the halberd, but look at that stance, the power of domination. Kathy, you have done well for the House Ahnmes. If Karel has only left a son or that you are not a woman, the head of the house will not be a decayed old man like me. Still, I am proud of you, who will lead the house that I have managed for so long.

Yeah, yes, just like that, crush him like tidal waves of the coming storms, continuous and unwavering offense. Bring him despair with range and strength, and choke him to his knees by denying him any slight chances of counterattack.

(The boy dual wielding slim sabers was sent flying with an upper swipe and dropped face down like a rock hitting a bottom of a dried well.)

That is the end for that Miles brat. There is nothing more worth watching, and I shall attend to other more important matters.Well done, Kathy. It is rather a shame that I cannot witness the dismay on their faces. HA!

(And the crowd gasped, as the body on the ground magically jumped to a lightning fast counterattack. So aggressive in intensity as if there was a different person. The halberdier was surprised by the sudden charge and forced to fight in her disadvantageous range.)

Oho? The tide has turned. Impossible.

(The boy dropped his sabers and he disarmed his opponent, but as he reached for a strike, he suddenly stopped. In that moment, he was blocked and knocked back with an elbow blow to his chest. The halberdier picked up her weapon and forced a surrender.)

Maybe I have underestimated the Miles…

Ha, right.

Link to the original post: here

1 comment:

  1. More in the series on Miller's Neptune, although the complete tale will take forever (I mean it) to come out.

    ReplyDelete