Labels

Thursday, July 8, 2010

A New Stage


First of all, I don't blog very often,

although once in a while, I do donate a little snippet of myself to the vast internet, watching it floating in the countless data sets of information.

If I am defining blogging this way, then my Windows Live Space is absolutely a blog.

It is a small backyard garden, a room of my own, where dreams are a bit closer to the reality.


Visitor seldom came,
I don't mind at all, but spammer is another issue.

So for now, this stage is an imitation of the other, like the luna displaying the radiance of the sol.
How long it will stay its imitation?
I do not know.
Maybe forever...

So let this place first be a view to the inner world of the hermit.

I bid you welcome.
And let this world be filled with light.



No comments:

Post a Comment