Labels

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Dreams

Who are you? The mysterious girl without a face,
yet  my heart boils in the whisper of your name.
What is it again?
The last trace, a shadowy silhouette of flowing long hair,
Glimpse of eyes as bright as the glittering gems,
My own too cautious and embarrassed
to be caught in its lustrous rays.
An affection that will bring ruins to a friendship;
An affection so obvious and constantly denied.
A sail out of an isolated island into the tempesting sea,
A border entrenched deep, kneel, touch, and sigh in regret.
Among all, my sight only fixed on you,
even though I believed we both understood,
I brought no proof, no confirmation, no declaration, and no condolence.
The call that asked me,
“What do you want the most?”
I am afraid to say you,
so I replied,
“Knowledge on the motive, the process, and the structure of the humanly heart.”
Or because I am afraid of myself, the uncontrollable variable.
“Don’t you already have it?”
The incomprehensible existence, I do acknowledge.
Yet I cannot say it.
Maybe one day, when I finally relinquish my role
as a knight, a protector from burdens.
I can become your equal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment